As funeral directors we provide a wide range of services, giving you more choice — to help ease the burden in your time of need.
We are not restricted to providing only the services listed below. If you have a special request, please do not hesitate to ask for our assistance.
We will know what to do.
Gregory & Carr Funerals will carry out all of your wishes with care, compassion and empathy.
- Our highly trained staff can organise funerals locally, intrastate, interstate and overseas.
- At any time of the day, we can arrange for the deceased to be taken into our care.
- At a convenient time and place, we can meet with you to discuss the funeral arrangements.
- The option of using all female, all male or a combination of funeral directors is available, ensuring all the funeral arrangements are handled by the people you feel most comfortable with.
- We can liaise with clergy or a celebrant regarding the type of service you prefer, and the date, time and place.
- We can help you choose a coffin or casket from our large range.
- Our staff will prepare and arrange for funeral notices to be inserted in any metropolitan, regional, interstate or overseas newspaper, and provide assistance with any radio requirements.
- We can order the floral tributes of your choice and arrange them at the church, chapel or graveside.
- We will ensure all floral tribute cards are collected and returned to you and your family.
- We can help you select music for the funeral service.
- If you wish we can also arrange transportation for you and your family.
- We will provide a memorial booklet, containing the printed personal names of all those who attended the funeral, for you and your family to keep.
- We can arrange for a DVD Memory presentation and Orders of Service to be printed.
- If needed, we can put you in contact with support groups and counselling professionals, who can help you cope with your grief.
- Press Releases